Do you need to detect shorts, opens or missing parts on your PCBs ?
Do you want to rent a lean Test System instead of buying one ?
Hardware Debugging and Fault Diagnosis with the JTAG/Boundary Scan System M-1 (Std. IEEE 1149.1)
- Minimal UUT access via 5 wire IEEE1149.1 test bus
- Fault diagnosis down to pin level
- Interconnect Test (short/open detection)
- Memory Connect Test (RAM/ROM/FLASH)
- Oscillator Test / Clock Test
- LED, Display Test, Logic Test …
- UUT Power Switch and Monitoring up to 6A / 48 V DC
- full galvanic separation of UUT from Scan Master in NonTest Mode
- Operator Activity reduced to pushing START / STOP Button
- PASS / FAIL display by just two front panel LEDs
- Fast & Safe UUT change by rugged front panel connectors (CPC / DSub)
- rugged 19'' Chassis for rack mounting
- Linux® based Operating System (virus immune, long term stable)
- Safety Relevant Coded in ADA
- remote operation and maintenance corporate inside or worldwide
- On Site service, consulting and maintenance
- Library Device Service
- Customer rents the System instead of buying.
- No Maintenance Contract required
- Read more here :
M-1 Product Brief
A Guide to test methods and why to go for Boundary Scan
What is JTAG/Boundary Scan?
NEW ! Power Supply Unit PSU-1 Product Brief
The Logic Scanner - a tool to debug your Hardware
Quick and Easy Connecting your UUT/Target TAP Signals
Fight Obsolescence of Z80 equipment - Embedded System TRAIN-Z
Products of Collaboration Partner Markus Schneider